Wednesday 4 March 2009

PROGRESS EDITING - BILAWAL

On the first day I had free periods on Thursday so me and Sam captured all of our production so we could start filming. I left earlier than Sam since I had to attend lesson but it was only 15 more minutes of capturing from the two hours or so we did.

On friday I started working on the begining of the trailer and had produced the first 15 seconds of it. It looked exactly how we wanted it and planned it to look. It was good as in that first week we did a huge chunk of the trailer.

On Monday I wasn't in, so I didn't edit at all. History Trip.

On Tuesday I came for an hour after school as that is my shift. Then I checked on all the updates that were made on Monday and as far as I can tell it was good. I added some shots in the middle to make it smoother.

On Wedensday I came at lunch with Jaspal and we discussed everything that was done on monday. We then edited some things around and added more fades etc. After school I stayed until 5.30 and added more shots, now we have just over half of the trailer completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment